Blasters of the Universe: Infinity Forever is a cooperative multiplayer shooter in free-roam VR based on the popular VR bullet hell game Blasters of The Universe.
What was once a virtual reality utopia has been taken over by an evil super-lord named Alwyn. This time, it’s up to General Respawn and his team of Blasters to infiltrate Alwyn’s lair and end his reign of dork-ness! You and your friends will set off aboard a 1997 drop-ship to save the universe from extinction at the hands of this fanatical hyper nerd.
This nostalgic and heart-pumping VR shooter features four free-roam progressive levels and a fluid combat system where you must physically duck, dodge, twist and turn your way through a neverending onslaught of bullets.
Stay sharp soldier! You’re no use to us as a pile of pixels.
- Cooperative, multiplayer narrative gameplay set in a vibrant neon world. Up to 4 players
- Narrative Driven: A linear story structure that combines gameplay elements to move players through 4 progressive levels
- Enemy Waves: Swarms of various types of enemies encountered throughout the experience.
- Varying Bullet Patterns: Varying bullet patterns to encourage ducking and dodging.
- Players can choose between 4 weapons and are able to unlock a special weapon to whoop ass in the final battle.
- Variable Playscale Footprints: 5x5m / 7x7m / 10x10m
- Short and Long timed versions available to suit various operator needs. (7-16 minutes)